Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Bride!





I have been waiting for this day to come, to start a new life
With the one I know for years, that always stood beside
Are you the one? Are you the man I always had in my dreams?
Why do I feel so desperate to go further? Am I not right?



That can’t be true. That won’t be true. After all these years we've passed

I trusted you. I adored you. Always keeping you next to the God
I might be wrong, I’m not sure. I don't know why do I feel this way?
You better be mine, always be mine, for the rest of my life






There’s no way to presume you, there’s no way to see my fortune
There are only two paths. One leads to new life, other to unknown
Which way to go? There is no one to ask or am I forgetting someone?
You are here, right next to him. How could you do this to me?






Now the time has come, to go apart from the known world
No one is there to tell my actual feelings that torment my mind
Shall I scream, shall I run, shall I just walk away from everything?
There’s no turning back, one way trip. Or shall I take the other path?

2 comments: